Steps to Apply
Step 1: Request an application.
Provide your name and email below and we will send you a link to the online application. Before requesting an application, please be sure you meet these criteria:
- You will be teaching Algebra I (or the equivalent) in a New England high school during the 2018-19 school year.
- You are able to attend the BMTN summer institute in Boston, MA July 15-19, 2018
Step 2: Complete the application.
Please complete the application as soon as possible as applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis.
Step 3: Participate in a phone interview.
If your application is competitive, our team will schedule a 15-30 min. phone interview. Prior to the interview, you will need to provide us an artifact of your teaching, such as a video recording, a lesson plan, or an interesting activity you did with your students.
Review process and timeline:
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis through April 16, 2018. Please submit the application as soon as you can!
- Phone interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis upon review of applications; all will be completed by May 4, 2018.
- Invitations to participate will be sent no later than May 16, 2018.